CIS 502 Final Exam Guide
This Tutorial was purchased 0 times & rated No rating by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- CIS 502 Final Exam Guide.zip
CIS 502 Final Exam Guide
• 1 Two parties are exchanging messages using public key cryptography. Which of the following statements describes the proper procedure for transmitting an encrypted message?
• 2 Public key cryptography is another name for:
• 3 A running-key cipher can be used when:
• 4 Two parties, Party A and Party B, regularly exchange messages using public key cryptography. One party, Party A, believes that its private encryption key has been compromised. What action should Party B take?
• 5 Two parties that have never communicated before wish to send messages using symmetric encryption key cryptography. How should the parties begin?
• 6 A stream cipher encrypts data by XORing plaintext with the encryption key. How is the ciphertext converted back into plaintext?
• 7 Two parties that have never communicated before wish to send messages using asymmetric key cryptography. How should the parties begin?
• 8 The Advanced Encryption Standard is another name for which cipher:
• 9 All of the following statements about the polyalphabetic cipher are true EXCEPT:
• 10 Which U.S. law gives law enforcement organizations greater powers to search telephone, e-mail, banking, and other records?
• 11 A security incident as defined as:
• 12 An organization has developed its first-ever computer security incident response procedure. What type of test should be undertaken first?
• 13 The (ISC)2 code of ethics includes all of the following EXCEPT:
• 14 The allegation that an employee has violated company policy by downloading child pornography onto a company workstation should result in:
• 15 A case of employee misconduct that is the subject of a forensic investigation will likely result in a court proceeding. What should included in the forensic investigation:
• 16 A suspect has been forging credit cards with the purpose of stealing money from their owners through ATM withdrawals. Under which U.S. law is this suspect most likely to be prosecuted?
• 17 The categories of laws in the U.S. are:
• 18 The purpose of a password policy that requires a minimum number of days between password changes is:
• 19 The most effective way to confirm whether backups function properly is:
• 20 All of the following are valid reasons for backing up data EXCEPT:
• 21 The purpose of backups includes all of the following EXCEPT:
• 22 An organization has in its possession many types of business records that vary in sensitivity and handling requirements. No policy exists that defines how any of these records should be protected. This organization lacks:
• 23 An employee in an organization is requesting access to more information than is required. This request should be denied on the basis of which principle:
• 24 An organization has been made a party in a civil lawsuit. The organization is required to search its electronic records for specific memoranda. This process is known as:
• 25 An organization’s IT manager is establishing a business relationship with an off-site media storage company, for storage of backup media. The storage company has a location 5 miles away from the organization’s data center, and another location that is 70 miles away. Why should one location be preferred over the other?
• 26 The process of erasing magnetic media through the use of a strong magnetic field is known as:
• 27 Which type of fire extinguisher is effective against flammable liquids:
• 28 The type of smoke detector that is designed to detect smoke before it is visible is:
• 29 The term “N+1” means:
• 30 A building access mechanism where only one person at a time may pass is called a:
• 31 A secure facility needs to control incoming vehicle traffic and be able to stop determined attacks. What control should be implemented:
• 32 A security manager is concerned that lost key cards can be used by an intruder to gain entrance to a facility. What measure can be used to prevent this?
• 33 The risks of excessive humidity in a computing facility include all of the following
• 34 Provided it is permitted by local fire codes, which type of fire sprinkler system is most preferred for computer rooms?
• 35 The innermost portion of an operating system is known as:
• 36 A security analyst has a system evaluation criteria manual called the “Orange Book”. This is a part of:
• 37 The component in a computer where program instructions are executed is called the:
• 38 A resource server contains an access control system. When a user requests access to an object, the system examines the permission settings for the object and the permission settings for the user, and then makes a decision whether the user may access the object. The access control model that most closely resembles this is:
• 39 The TCSEC system evaluation criteria is used to evaluate systems of what type:
• 40 A source code review uncovered the existence of instructions that permit the user to bypass security controls. What was discovered in the code review?
• 41 A hidden means of communication between two systems has been discovered. This is known as:
• 42 A security officer has declared that a new information system must be certified before it can be used. This means:
• 43 A systems engineer is designing a system that consists of a central computer and attached peripherals. For fastest throughput, which of the following technologies should be used for communication with peripheral devices:
• 44 A network manager wishes to simplify management of all of the network devices in the organization through centralized authentication. Which of the following available authentication protocols should the network manager choose:
• 45 On a TCP/IP network, a station’s IP address is 10.0.25.200, the subnet mask is 255.255.252.0, and the default gateway is 10.0.25.1. How will the station send a packet to another station whose IP address is 10.0.24.10?
• 46 How many Class C networks can be created in a Class B network:
• 47 Someone is sending ICMP echo requests to a network’s broadcast address. What is this person doing?
• 48 A station on a network is sending hundreds of SYN packets to a destination computer. What is the sending computer doing?
• 49 An IT manager wishes to connect several branch offices to the headquarters office for voice and data communications. What packet switched service should the IT manager consider?
Write a reviewOrder Id
Order Id will be kept Confidential
Rating: A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below:
CIS 502 Final Exam Guide • 1 Two parties are exchanging messages using public key cryptography. Which of the following statements describes the proper procedure for tra..
CIS 502 Midterm set 2 • 1 An organization recently underwent an audit of its financial applications. The audit report stated that there were..
CIS 502 Midterm set 1 • 1 A security manager is developing a data classification policy. What elements need to be in the policy? &..
This Tutorial contains 2 Papers CIS 502 Week 10 Technical Paper Technical Paper: Risk Assessment Global Finance, Inc. Internet OC193 10Gbps Remote Dial UpUsers OC193 10Gbps DMZ Border (Core) Routers Distribution Routers VPN Gateway 10Gbps ..
This Tutorial contains 2 Papers CIS 502 Week 9 Assignment 3 – Strayer New Assignment 3: Cybersecurity Due Week 9 and worth 50 points Cybersecurity is such an important topic today and understanding its implications is paramount in the se..
This Tutorial contains 2 Papers CIS 502 WEEK 8 CASE STUDY Case Study: Mobile Device Security and Other Threats Due Week 8 and worth 110 points Read the article titled, “Mobile Devices Will Be Biggest Business Security Threat i..
This Tutorial contains 2 Papers CIS 502 Week 7 Case Study 3 – Strayer New Case Study 3: Mobile Devices Security Due Week 7 and worth 100 points The use of mobile devices is prevalent and growing rapidly as users heavily depend..
This Tutorial contains 2 Papers CIS 502 WEEK 6 ASSIGNMENT 2 Assignment 2: Critical Infrastructure Protection Due Week 6 and worth 110 points According to the text, Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) is an important cybersecurity in..
This Tutorial contains 2 Papers CIS 502 Week 4 Case Study 2 – Strayer New Case Study 2: Social Engineering Attacks and Counterintelligence Due Week 4 and worth 100 points Social engineering attacks and counterintelligence have..
This Tutorial contains 2 Papers CIS 502 Week 3 Case Study 1 – Strayer New Case Study 1: Advanced Persistent Threats Against RSA Tokens Due Week 3 and worth 100 points Authentication breach by impersonation or password crack has been popu..
This Tutorial contains 2 Papers Assignment 1: Web Server Application Attacks Due Week 2 and worth 110 points It is common knowledge that Web server application attacks have become common in today’s digital information sharing age. Understanding the imp..
CIS 502 Week 2 Assignment 1 Web Server Application Attacks (2 Papers) CIS 502 WEEK 6 Assignment 2: Critical Infrastructure Protection (2 Papers) CIS 502 Week 9 Assignment 3 Cybersecurity (2 Papers) CIS 502 Week 10 Technical Paper Risk Assessment (2 Papers) &n..